Why bring Kinbee into your service to facilitate your action learning sets?
If you are struggling with a specific issue, are ready to look for new ideas or think that maybe there is a different way of building talent, then there is no better time than to embed or introduce action learning sets into your workforce.
Our facilitators can coordinate your action learning pod, with experience and skill so that they create an independent, safe and supportive environment where your team can express their thoughts, explore their feelings and unpick incredible ideas that make things happen!
We offer completely bespoke packages
that can be based 100% around your organisational needs or alternatively we have structured solutions that can help you grow and thrive, pick one of our favourites:
1. Leading diversity, equity and inclusion
2. Personal and professional development
3. Embedding well-being as a practitioner
4. Creating a Culture of Excellence
Each group session usually lasts up to two hours and will use Kirkpatrick’s Four-level Evaluation Model:
1. Results (discuss the challenge or situation that is presented)
2. Reaction (individuals share their thoughts to the challenge or situation set)
3. Learning (using existing knowledge, skills and insight individuals produce fresh ideas and alternative solutions)
4. Behaviour (identify how new knowledge, skills and insight can be implemented as an individual, team and/ or service)