Learning and development
is an essential part of building a productive workforce who understands service user needs, can create sector-leading services and maximises professional success.
When it is done properly, it can have an incredibly positive impact that causes a ripple effect of excellence that spans across individuals, teams, organisations and communities – elevating your service to deliver the highest quality support and interventions.
not all workforce development strategies are created equally. Too many fail to inspire a vibrant workforce. Not enough plans are designed to create sustainable impact. Most do not include exciting and engaging activities.
WE GET IT...
• Team members find it difficult to attend training due to high case-loads and limited capacity
• Staff morale is low, making staff turn-over high, so people roll their eyes when you ask them to participate in team meetings, supervision or reflective practice
• Funding is limited for anything outside of mandatory training
• Finding great facilitators with the breadth and depth of knowledge and skill needed for your experienced team is h.a.r.d!
• It’s a genuine struggle to find workforce development activities that actually meet the growth and development needs of your team making you question the return on investment for your time, energy and money.
What if we told you
that we can help with that.
We believe that workforce development is so much more than training and qualifications. In fact, our own Excellence and Elevation framework is made up of 7 distinct pillars…
The greatest asset
that any company has is its staff so creating inspired, aspirational and impactful workforce development should be the minimum action taken by any service who wants to be sector-leading.
When it is designed correctly the return on investment can be amazing:
• Increases confidence, skill and compassion amongst your team creating more supportive relationships with peers and colleagues
• Builds best practice that is future focused, aims to eradicate any mediocrity and deliver excellence
• Retains experienced, knowledgeable and skilled team members who have complete clarity around their role and responsibility
• Helps your team recognise and respond appropriately to the complex needs of service users therefore impacting service delivery and improving client support
• A clear direction that develops productivity, performance and competences based on recognised standards of care and elevating best practice
• Shared outcomes that meet the needs of the individual, service and communities served and building better outcomes for future generations.
Whether you are an experienced Learning & Development Lead
who wants some additional creativity OR you have no specialist learning and development expertise but hold full responsibility for embedding workforce development across your organisation. Kinbee has the solution to suit even the tightest of budgets!
Our Expert Consultancy support will take you through our step-by-step pathway to create your very own holistic Culture of Excellence strategy. Working with your available resources we will co-design a bespoke implementation plan, with clear actionable goals and build complete clarity on how you are going to measure your return on investment.
If you are ready to explore what it takes to embed a Culture of Excellence into your service but want to be surrounded by other incredible people leading workforce development then check out our Creating a Culture of Excellence group programme. Specifically designed for those with a smaller budget, want some accountability, needs structure and is ready to connect with other likeminded professionals.